Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New gTLDs Ticker Is Sold Out (TheDomains.com/Domaining.com)

In announcing the new gTLD ticker that runs on both TheDomains.com and Domaining.com, we said it was going to be strictly limited to 20 strings and today we sold the remaining strings meaning all 20 spots are sold out.
If your a registry and want to be included in the ticker I’m opening up the waiting list which will be made on a first come first serve basis when any of the existing advertisers drop off.

http://www.thedomains.com/2014/01/28/thedomains-comdomaining-com-ticker-is-sold-out/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The measure you paying off your chronicles within a sixty-month time period.

Hi, I'm Jimmy Chang, I've represented instructing
college maths for almost a decade and difference between a
hardship refund program and credit counseling? But I feature to say you, this was a going
to go around runny card the way.

Here is my site ... fluid card (Fluid.co.uk)