Monday, February 3, 2014

Why Rick Schwartz Believes Jumping on Board Early Could be Hazardous to Your Financial Health

"I expect a lot of noise in 2014. I expect all types of bogus press releases and other nonsense. I expect staged sales to try and create frenzies. I expect a lot of pain for some when those renewals come due in 1 year. I expect a lot of failures. Each one that fails makes the job of the next one all that much harder and for folks not to understand the ramifications of that are likely to lose money. I expect things to unfold like I have looked at the last 18 years. I expect any success to be held up like a man just walked on the moon for the first time while minimizing all the headwinds of reality,' Schwartz said.

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20140203.htm

No comments: