Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Harrassed by Domainers newsletters and emails?

I receive a lot of email with offers to buy domain names, automated subscriptions to domainers newsletters: crap messages, stupid content and very BUT VERY bad domain names I am offered to buy. Most of the time, I really wonder why on earth would anybody register such a domain name.

BUT...

...there is a letter I like to receive.

The letter of Domain Holdings is prepared differently and its content is not focused on selling me a domain name. I like the introduction actually.

Read the latest letter here: http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=35b77ef7b13acbc056e8c81ee&id=1f10dcf77e&e=8c1c25cfd1


And if you didn't yet register your .DOMAINS domainname, do it with AlpNames?

I love domaining and support the domain industry

No comments: